Careers at Threerooms
Thanks for stopping by. We’re not going to sugar coat it, it’s fast-paced at planet Threerooms. We don’t “just do work”, we make a difference. We work hard and expect the best from our team. If you think you’ve got what it takes then get in touch.
Current Vacancy: Account Executive (Marketing)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant studio team in this full-time position.
We are looking for a confident, organised and proactive person to join our team as an Account Executive, working with our Client Services team. You will work with our team to help plan and manage a range of marketing-based projects, working with clients and our design team to complete work according to client briefs. This is a varied role which will enable you to take part in a wide range of activities whilst learning and developing your own professional skills, especially in marketing.
Threerooms is a busy design and branding agency based at Strelley Hall in Nottingham (NG8 6PE). Our hardworking and passionate team work on a variety of marketing, design, branding and digital projects for clients in the UK and Europe. Due to recent client wins and ongoing growth, we are looking for an Account Executive to join our team.
Core responsibilities – what you will be asked to do
- Work with our team and clients to plan and manage projects from brief to completion
- Support our Senior Account Manager with key client accounts
- Create and issue quotations for clients based on their brief
- Liaise with the design and management team as needed to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget to a high standard
- Liaise with clients by phone, email and in person to discuss projects and gather feedback
- Attend occasional client meetings and implement agreed actions
Additional responsibilities – what you might be asked to do
- Involvement in internal marketing campaigns
- Blog writing and curation
- WordPress website content updates
Skills that you must have
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Self-motivated, confident and well-organised
- Able to use your initiative and solve problems
- The ability to provide excellent customer service
- Good IT skills
- A quick learner who’s keen to progress
Skills that will give you the edge
- Knowledge of WordPress Content Management System
- A foundation understanding of marketing and/or business
- An interest in design and related topics
- An understanding of the modern digital world
- Full-time, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5:30pm
From £18,000 to £22,000 depending on skills and experience
How to apply
Interest? Email your CV and Portfolio firstname.lastname@example.org
Life at Threerooms
We know that our people are our most important asset. We create an individual development plan for each employee and provide support and training in order to make everyone exceptional.
We offer a competitive annual leave package. And this increases the longer you’ve been with us. We also give you a bonus day so that you can have your birthday off work – make a wish.
We’re flexible on working hours so you can take care of things that come up now and again. An early start to you get away early on a Friday? No problem.
We support ‘Good Deeds’. By setting aside time each year to volunteer or to carry out fundraising, we help our local community.
We offer a competitive workplace pension with the market-leading pensions provider.
Our fruit bowl is always well stocked so that you can grab a healthy snack when you need it.
We provide a hot breakfast every Friday – yum!