Threerooms are The Drum Recommends finalists for another year running! Recognised for our great work in Brand Strategy and Creativity & Innovation, it confirms that once again our commitment to make brands stronger and marketing more effective is recognised by industry leaders and more importantly, our clients.
The Drum Recommends awards are based strictly on customer ratings. The people that make all our work worthwhile. The relationships with our clients are so important to us and we want to thank you all for your continued trust in us!
Some of our recent Brand Strategy and Creativity highlights:
We’ve helped many companies create and evolve their brands and marketing over the last 12 months. Here are just some of the best bits:
- Creating a new engineering technology brand, including consultancy on a new name, market proposition and product hierarchy, including the design of a dynamic brand family and brand launch video.
- Working with a forward-thinking charity to refine its purpose and develop a welcoming new brand to help them continue their excellent work.
- Launching a seasonal awareness campaign for the YMCA to promote gym memberships – their best-performing recruitment campaign to date!
- Uncovering a new name for a vibrant new cloud-technology specialist, including name creation, domain searches and a gutsy brand identity concept.
- Consulting with a national organisation to evolve a well-known brand as they embark on a new chapter, developing comprehensive brand guidelines for their internal teams (watch this space as this one goes live soon!)
Interested in learning more? Get in touch with us today.