With brands at the heart of modern consumer culture we all have a good idea of what they are, but what’s under the surface of a really good brand? How can we improve our brands to make a real difference to our businesses?
Free branding guide – build your super brand
Discover your brand’s true value and create a tangible market difference with a brand strategy that focuses on business success. That’s where Threerooms can help. Our Creative Director has put together a comprehensive guide, The Anatomy of a Brand, to help you rediscover your roots and enhance your brand. Packed with advice and practical tips, you can work from top to bottom or just read the bits that interest you. The guide isn’t based on theory – it’s been put together from years of our own experience of creating and optimising successful brands.
How can a good brand benefit your business?
- Branding improves recognition
- Branding creates trust
- Branding supports advertising
- Branding generates new customers
- Branding builds value (financial and emotional)
- Branding inspires employees
- Branding helps generate referrals
- Branding provides clarity and focus
- Branding states your business philosophy
- Branding builds sales
- Above all, branding sets you apart
What does our guide cover?
Branding is fundamentally about creating value with customers. To do this, you must know both your brand’s real value and customers’ emotional needs to create a brand that truly resonates with a consumer. In our Anatomy of a Brand blog series, you can expect to see the following posts:
- Why defining your brand values will guide your marketing activities
- Brand personality – increase brand equity with a consistent set of traits
- The power of a brand story
- Your brand purpose and ethos
- Your brand aspirations and vision
- The way your brand communicates: tone of voice
- The importance of a refined logo
- How an identity communicates your brand values and personality
- How your brand identity should be applied
- The importance of defining your brand position
- How a well-executed brand strategy can have a huge impact on your business
- Customer interactions with your brand
- The importance of content marketing